I am the student who always brought an inflatable pillow to sleep in the front row. And neither the light of knowledge nor the wrath of instructors could penetrate the darkness once descended.After scanning the trackbacks, the original on MercerMachine is still by far the best.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
i am who i am
I find the new meme proliferated by MercerMachine (via Tomorrow.sg) really cool. Here's my single contribution, because I'm way too tired to come up with literary epiphanies at this hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You think I was in the front row by choice?! It was by class seating plan!
And don't bluff ... I was at the back of computing lecture ... your class was on the right side ;p
I always used to think it was called meme because it's all about ME ME! But since you asked, I uncovered the deeper scientific roots:
This is the best explanation, taken from here:
Glenn Grant: Meme (pron. meem): A contagious information pattern that replicates by parasitically infecting human minds and altering their behavior, causing them to propagate the pattern.
Or you can look at Wikipedia .
Post a Comment