Today I was invited to join the latest incarnation of Friendster, albeit with a literary twist.
Goodreads is a website that let's you add friends (but of course), rate and review all the books you read. It seems pretty interesting, so I've decided to try it out. And while it would be too laborious to list out all the books I've read in my whole life, I've kick started it by listing some of my recent reads, as well as a whole bunch of books still sitting on my shelf to be read.
While my recent reading has revolved mainly around religious explorations, my other favourite genres include Leadership/Management, Science Fiction, Psychology, (Military) History, Biographies, Singapore/Southeast Asia, Political Economy.
Add me and try it out!
2 comments:
i've been using bibliophil.org, not sure which one came first though...
goodreads seems to 'look' better, but i guess we could compare notes sometime on the other functional differences between the two (looks like goodreads feeds off the amazon database too, right?)
my reading list, if you're interested..
Hey! Glad to see you back. Just wanted to say that I absolutely enjoyed "the curious incident of the dog in the night time". Thought I should share this one with you too. Read it a while ago and loved it. It's called "5 pple u meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom. The same guy who wrote Tuedays with Morrie.
Post a Comment