Study on I.Q. Prompts Debate on Family Dynamics
The new evidence that eldest children develop higher I.Q.’s than their
siblings has intensified the debate over two of the most stubborn questions in
social science: What are the family dynamics that enhance intelligence? And can
they — and should they — be changed?
read more
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
eldest smartest
I wouldn't say I'm the most responsible, but I'm not surprised that I'm the smartest ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yah thank me.
“Explaining something to a younger sibling solidifies your knowledge and allows you to grow more extensively,” he said. “The younger one is asking questions, and challenging meanings and explanations, and that will contribute to the intellectual maturity of the older one.”
anyway, i did a project on birth order before and this is one of the things i came across:
In most cases first born children will go into business as a career. They would be good in careers such as law, or as a cooperate in a business. Not much into dreaming, they like things straight forward and like to get tasks done at hand before jumping into bigger projects. Getting one thing done at a time is their objective. Usually a first born child will marry a last born child. The last borns need to be taken care of and the first borns need to take care of someone.
Post a Comment