Saturday, June 16, 2007

travel map








I'm still missing three continents and the largest country in the world. And there probably would have been a bunch more countries in Europe if we hadn't been refused entry at the Bulgarian border.

Click on the map to zoom and pan, pretty cool! Courtesy of www.travbuddy.com

3 comments:

jedchan said...

you missed out louisiana!

if you want more detail you could try www.mapletes.com (still at its infant stage)

or if you want to plug just cities visited and show off to all your friends, go join facebook first then add the application by tripadvisor.com!

paddychicken said...

Oh dear, how could I possibly forget New Orleans! And only you would be able to notice a state missing my looking at the map :)

Actually, I missed out Pennsylvania too, that is unforgivable!

Anonymous said...

aw shucks i'm behind you by 4%. but oh well you're getting married and i'm not =P wheeeee
want to go australia in dec? i'm thinking of visiting my friends there.
-c