I'm going away for a while. So I thought this was a fitting time to ponder the fundamental question of existence. Why do I blog? I know why - it's a bite-sized outlet of creative relief from work. But what do I blog is a better question, and the answer is probably everything; or anything that comes to mind anyway, triggered by whatever external (or internal) stimuli I encounter during the day.
So I thought I would map out a directory of some of my more interesting posts to see what exactly the spread is like.
Relationships and People
what is an alpha male
engineering philosophy of friendships
my take on talent
Food
garden fare
food for thought
nights out
Psychology
rude awakening
the perfect crime
blast from the past
Leadership and Management
small group dynamics
Work
war and work revisited
towards total war and work
Religion
two tales
faithless
skipping church
the Da Vinci code
Economics
opportunity costs
efficient markets
Singapore
little ball bearing
singlish
fresh air at last
Technology
my dream mobyCar
Blogging and the Internet
tomorrow governance
tomorrow once more
information gateway
Personal
shits and giggles
helping others
the beginning of the rest of my life
And that's just 28 of my 68 posts ... gosh I must be a really confused person.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See you when you return! And you're not confused, just have diverse interests.
Post a Comment