I think we should all learn a good lesson from this year's National Day Rally. Don't cross Mr Brown. He complains that "I also believe in responding in turn to what the Government said in their letter, but my Humour column was suspended immediately after their letter was printed." However, he has his own channels and an eager audience lapping up every word.
Of course I'm talking about his harmless podcast. If you haven't already heard it, you must check it out. It is really creative genius, mixing PM's soundbites into a dance track. I played it in the office and all my colleagues had a good laugh.
Later in the day, obviously in some long and boring meeting, my boss messaged me: I just realised there is no such thing as mee siam with ham (cockles). I think maybe he means Laksa.
Oh yah hor. I never thought of that. Must be PM don't eat in hawker centres very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment