You know you are working in a software firm when the Dell battery recall sparks (pun intended) mailnotes that offer captions to these two photographs sent by one of the guys.Let me know if it's ok to link you. But for now, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!14. Don't bother me, I'm working on a hot new program
13. The downside of outsourcing SW development
12. When managers write software
11. No, I ordered a BUD light
10. Dangers of loading the JDF toolkit on a 256MB laptop
9. "Fire and Forget" job submission workflow is identified as customer dissatisfier
8. I said "Firewall" not "Wall of Fire"
7. EFI launches new laptop-based Firey controller
6. New definition of "killer app"
5. The latest denial of service virus
4. Microsoft launches Vista on schedule
3. New high speed "Wi-Fire" protocol testing
2. Finally, a product demo that's not just smoke and mirrors
1. Dell Bulletin: Combination iPod dock/Fire Extinguisher now available as option!
Monday, August 21, 2006
sincere flattery
This entry is shamelessly stolen from annk because it just cracked me up! Ordinarily I would hyperlink the acknowledgement, but I think your blog is kinda private.
Labels:
fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment